Through its Quality and Environmental Policy LACC Ingenieros undertakes to:
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to both the quality and environmental fields, as well as other requirements that the company subscribes.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty through correct and personal treatment, as well as making an extra effort when performing our services.
- Continuously improve the quality of our services as well as our attitude towards environmental impacts generated by our activity.
- Manage properly and environmentally friendly all waste generated as a result of our activity, trying to minimize them through the introduction of good environmental practices.
- Provide the training and resources necessary for our employees to work actively with the company in order to achieve all its objectives and goals.
Operational Management of the facilities (electricity, air conditioning, PCI, etc.) of the projects for remodelling and improvement of the Universidad Laboral de Gijón.
The Cluster of Energy, Environment and Climate Change promotes research focused on technology development and innovation in strategic sectors for the region, such as the production of capital goods and the industry related to clean energies and energy efficiency. One of the main objectives of this cluster is leading the regional industry towards high value added sectors with an international visibility and able to create quality employment. In this context, Asturias will turn into an economic model for sustainable development.
In this line, one of the key proposals of the cluster is the construction of an Offshore Experimental Station located in the Cantabrian Sea. This facility will be used for developing technologies and research in the fields of generation, transport and storage of offshore renewable energies, environmental mitigation and measurements in the sea related to the climate change.